About Personal Information
1) Personal information means information that can distinguish yourself and includes the following:
2) Information such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation, information that can identify specific individuals, address, telephone number, account information (e-mail address, password, etc.) used in connection with specific personal information, information such as a credit card, a nickname, and attribute information on hobby, age combined with personal information of other related individuals
3) Information concerning customer identification
4) Name, nickname, e-mail address, Facebook ID, date of birth, gender, profile image, friend information on Facebook, user name, contact information, and so on that you can approve while using Facebook Connect and while entering your Facebook ID and password
About Usage Information
Usage information refers to the following information on the use of this service:
1) Information on the contents of the service used by the customer, the date and time of use, the number of times of use, the behavior of the customer at the time of using the service, etc.
2) Information on the history / situation
3) Customer location information
4) Posts, photos, videos, ratings and other information that you posted on this service
5) Information on the customer’s payment status in this service
About Collection Of Acquired Information
1) We may collect personal information and use information of customers who use this service (hereinafter referred to as “acquired information”) by the following method:
2) We will collect your information after you have entered it on this service.
3) We collect information acquired by e-mail, postal mail, writing, telephone etc. from our customers. In addition, we may record a call for improving response quality etc. when answering a call with customers.
4) We may collect logs etc. when you use this service.
5) Acquired information includes information such as URL used by customers, type of browser and mobile phone, IP address, customer’s location information, etc.
6) As you may enter your Facebook ID and password to use our service, we will collect customer’s registration information from Facebook only if you give permission to use Facebook Connect.
About Management Of Acquired Information
Those who engage in the management and utilization of acquired information at our company strictly manage the acquired information of the customer and make sure that the acquired information is not accessible, unreasonably accessed, lost, leaked, or falsified. We pay sufficient attention to handling and strive for that work.
Usage Purpose Of Acquired Information
1) To communicate and provide information on various matters concerning this service
2) To provide this service
3) To simplify the input of information necessary for user registration in this service
4) For information coordination between this service related to customer’s application
5) In order to confirm the application of e-mail delivery service and to deliver e-mail
6) In order to request for payment and confirmation of this service
7) In order to send a remuneration for your cooperation
8) In order to investigate and analyze the use situation etc. of this service
9) To improve or to develop a new service so that the content of this service can be satisfied more
10) In order to customize the contents of this service according to customers
11) To investigate the satisfaction level of this service
12) In order to aggregate information that statistically processed acquisition information and publish it as a survey result
13) In order to provide guidance and announcement of this service, new service and other various services
14) In order to ask for your cooperation and participate in various events and to report the results
15) In order to solve troubles in the operation of this service
Disclosure Of Acquired Information To Third Parties
1) We will disclose the acquired information to third parties as provided below:
2) In the case of disclosure of information on this service which we deemed necessary to provide this service.
3) When we consider it necessary for the operation and provision of services
4) Delivery agency, settlement agents, outsourcing parties and other third parties for delivery of goods, payment settlement, correspondence to inquiries from customers, inquiries from our company to customers, related after-sales service, etc.
5) In cases where we are asked by the courts, administrative organs, regulatory authorities or other public agencies to provide the acquired information based on laws and regulations.
6) We have determined that it is necessary to disclose information in order to resolve disputes with third parties or to protect the rights and interests of users or third parties of this Service.
7) When we disclose to the third party entrusted with such investigation / analysis, in order to investigate / analyze the use situation of this service.
8) When delegating all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for our company to achieve the purpose of use.
9) For distribution or display of our company or third party advertisement
10) In addition, if we decide that disclosure of acquired information is necessary, we may disclose acquired information after obtaining customer’s consent.
1) With respect to cookie information, it is not possible to identify a specific individual alone. When personal information is used together, it is regarded as personal information.
3) We automatically receive information such as customer’s cookie information, advertisement / page viewed, customer usage environment etc from the customer’s browser, record it on the server, and the e-mail address at the time of logging in this service. In order to improve convenience and for considering new services, we will use the service and advertisement contents more suitable for customers for security, such as maintaining and protecting sessions.
About The Use Of Usage Logs
We collect the IP address, browser type, browser language, etc. automatically generated by the user when using the service. We analyze the user environment, use this information to provide better service, and to prevent fraudulent acts that interfere with normal service provision. Records related to searches are stored and managed in a form that makes it impossible to identify individuals, and they are used for statistical data creation and other purposes.
About Use Of Device Information
We may collect equipment information such as individual identification information of the terminal.We will use this information to provide better service and to prevent fraudulent acts that interfere with normal service provision.
Correction Of Personal Information By Our Company
Among personal information, if there is a change in information such as the name of municipalities and zip code, the name of the financial institution, the expiration date of the credit card, etc., which is troublesome for delivering the service or making a request, we may change personal information that is registered.
About Management And Security Of Personal Information
We will safely keep the collected information that we gathered on a server in an environment where ordinary users cannot access and endeavor to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.
1) We do not undertake any responsibility for the protection of customers’ acquired information etc. in the web service of other businesses or individuals linked with this service. Please carefully check the contents of the service by yourself before using the service.
2) We do not undertake any responsibility for damages to customers and third parties due to unfair acts such as hacking, information leaking or information loss.
3) As for the information to confirm the identity of the customer to the customer, it needs to be strictly managed by the customer so as not to be lost, forgotten or known to a third party.
About Minor Customers’ Information
About Access From Overseas
Please refrain from accessing this service from countries, regions where use, management, operation method and contents of this service are inappropriate or illegal.
Procedures Such As Disclosure, Correction, Suspension Of Use Of Personal Information
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, you may request disclosure, correction, suspension of use of personal information, etc.
Pedaru株式会社 Customer support
2-14-11 Akasaka Room 312, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to, Japan, 107-0052
Established October 16, 2018